LeftyBassist.com

The online home for southpaw bassists.
It is currently January 26th, 2022, 8:04 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 1980 J.K. Lado & Co. - Reverb
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2021, 6:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: March 30th, 2013, 12:58 pm
Posts: 785
https://reverb.com/item/47154259-1980s- ... e-shipping


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1980 J.K. Lado & Co. - Reverb
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2021, 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: November 26th, 2008, 6:14 am
Posts: 3522
Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Damn, that's a nice-looking bass, especially for it's age... great body style, and the inset at the bottom adds a nice touch...

_________________
R&B Stretch Bass, Walter Woods 1000w Green-Light Stereo Amp, AccuGroove El Whappo and TR112, assorted axes, amps, cabs...
http://www.myspace.com/thestrangershawaii


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1980 J.K. Lado & Co. - Reverb
PostPosted: November 25th, 2021, 11:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 20th, 2013, 9:31 pm
Posts: 256
Location: Toronto, ON.
fivebass52 wrote:
Damn, that's a nice-looking bass, especially for it's age... great body style, and the inset at the bottom adds a nice touch...


Thanks! I like it a lot but thinning the herd is long overdue for me... If you or any forum member is interested just PM me and I'll get you a better deal.

Best,


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1980 J.K. Lado & Co. - Reverb
PostPosted: November 26th, 2021, 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: November 26th, 2008, 6:14 am
Posts: 3522
Location: Oahu, Hawaii
zecacosta wrote:
fivebass52 wrote:
Damn, that's a nice-looking bass, especially for it's age... great body style, and the inset at the bottom adds a nice touch...


Thanks! I like it a lot but thinning the herd is long overdue for me... If you or any forum member is interested just PM me and I'll get you a better deal.

Best,


If only it was a 5-string.... :)

_________________
R&B Stretch Bass, Walter Woods 1000w Green-Light Stereo Amp, AccuGroove El Whappo and TR112, assorted axes, amps, cabs...
http://www.myspace.com/thestrangershawaii


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1980 J.K. Lado & Co. - Reverb
PostPosted: November 26th, 2021, 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 9th, 2014, 5:27 pm
Posts: 3263
Location: Boston, MA
fivebass52 wrote:
zecacosta wrote:
fivebass52 wrote:
Damn, that's a nice-looking bass, especially for it's age... great body style, and the inset at the bottom adds a nice touch...


Thanks! I like it a lot but thinning the herd is long overdue for me... If you or any forum member is interested just PM me and I'll get you a better deal.

Best,


If only it was a 5-string.... :)


oh stop it! 4 strings is all you'll need! :P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 1980 J.K. Lado & Co. - Reverb
PostPosted: November 28th, 2021, 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: November 26th, 2008, 6:14 am
Posts: 3522
Location: Oahu, Hawaii
[/quote]

If only it was a 5-string.... :)[/quote]

oh stop it! 4 strings is all you'll need! :P[/quote]

:lol: Paulo, I have my 78 Fender P, and several other 4's... but I prefer my 5's - just more diversity IMHO... :D

_________________
R&B Stretch Bass, Walter Woods 1000w Green-Light Stereo Amp, AccuGroove El Whappo and TR112, assorted axes, amps, cabs...
http://www.myspace.com/thestrangershawaii


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits